The Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce’s Roseville 2018 held on May 3, 2018, was launched @theGrounds (formerly Placer Valley Fairgrounds). Over 500 attendees and 50 vendors enjoyed the networking and showcasing their businesses in the newly renovated venue. We are grateful to David Attaway, CEO of Placer Valley Tourism and his team for their support of hosting the area’s largest annual business and networking event.
We achieved several goals for this year’s event, including launching a robust digital/social/PR platform (roseville2018.com, digital outreach + analytics, Facebook live, pre-event and day-of media interviews).
We brought together subject matter experts who shared perspectives about what’s currently trending with business, industries, and technology. Key insights were also shared about future trends that will influence the momentum of business and industry growth in Roseville and across the region.
Bringing any event to life takes time, dedication, and excellent planning. We are fortunate to have had the privilege of being part of an outstanding team. Your talents, expertise, enthusiasm and positive spirits made our time together both productive and fun. Many thanks to:
- Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce staff, particularly Wendy Gerig, CEO and Kevin Hernandez, Events and Sponsorship Coordinator
- Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Our event committee members and event volunteers: Debby Bedwell (Gold Country Fair), Andrea Chavez (Aimbridge Hospitality), Donna Dotti and Cheryl Golfarb (Placer Valley Tourism), Ashley Harris (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP), Jamie Hazen (Jamie Hazen Consulting), Will Hixson (FSB Core Strategies), Tayana Kjellberg (Morgan Stanley), Mary Kober (CSU Sacramento), Doris Manning (California Bank & Trust), Ilene Martzen (Send Out Cards), Ryan O’Keefe (Westpark Communities), Laura Parker (So Boss Events), Xandra Reames (Century 21 & Associates), Lee Saldivar (BP Productions), Ellen Waker (Placer County), Wayne Wiley (City of Roseville), Carlos Yniguez (John Adams Academy).
- Our event’s Digital Social Agency and PR Agencies of Record: Tytanium Ideas (Tyler Campbell, Rebecca Lipe, Justin Doyle and behind-the-scenes team); Public Relations, Danielle Roe, Danielle Roe Events
- The Buzz: Wired for Business breakout speakers: Laura Matteoli, Acting Director of Economic Development, City of Roseville, Stephanie Ringey, Senior Marketing Director, Westfield Galleria at Roseville, Erich Ulrich, Chief Operations Officer, Hacker Lab
- Lunch program emcee and keynote panel moderator, Kat Maudru, Media and Community Affairs Manager, Entercom
- The Future is Here: Technology, Culture, and the Human Factor keynote panelists: Anand Lal, MD, The Permanente Medical Group, Kevin Krejci, Business Development and Alliance Director, Fujitsu Laboratories, Jeff Richardson, Senior General Manager, Westfield Galleria at Roseville and President-Elect, Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce.
To our sponsors, vendors, and attendees; thank you for participating and supporting our business community’s largest networking event. We hope that you found Roseville 2018 to be informative and worthwhile. We look forward Roseville 2019. Stay tuned!